Thursday, 22 May 2008

22nd May 2008

So there's a lot on my mind right now.

I work part time. I say part time, What I actually mean is, I help my father out whenever he needs help. Which could be once in a week, or it could be four times in a week. I'm hoping that this will turn into a full time position.

In the meantime, I'm working on a script for a musical that I'm planning for the end of this year. Believe me when I say that, this is the easy part. This is being done for charity. It means that no one is getting paid to be a part of the production. My cast, musicians and crew will all have to be volunteers. People tend to take, what they get paid for, more seriously, than what they don't get paid for. So far I'm the director, lyricist, scriptwriter, casting agent, and over all producer. Oh yeah, and lets not forget music director. Don't get me wrong, I love this type of thing, and, (I know I'll regret this later on) I really want to do this. I really want to see this through.

The other thing on my mind, is leather. Yes, you heard me right, leather. A friend of mine offered to teach me leather crafting. It sounds like a lot of fun, and also something that I can make some money from. You know me, always seeing the business side of things.

Finally, there's my birthday. On the 1st of June, I turn 22!!

I really do feel great about where I am right now. I'm young enough to try lots of new things.

I'll be counting down the days.

No comments: